Who we are
Awwad & Associates International Immigration Services Inc. (AAIIS) was incorporated under Canadian law in 2014. Awwad & Associates is headquartered in Ottawa, ON and is headed by Nancy Awwad who is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council with the identification number R511330. Nancy is authorized to act on your behalf with, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada and/or The Canada Border Services Agency.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity as an investor/entrepreneur or you are seeking a new permanent residence outside your own country of citizenship, or simply because you are wealthy enough and acquiring second citizenship was the last thing you wish to acquire on your bucket list, we are here to help you.
In order to offer you the qualified legal advice pertaining to your second residency search in Canada and the rest of the world. We chose to partner with experts in the immigration, investment and legal field only. Awwad & Associates team of qualified international business analysts, lawyers and regulated immigration consultants will assess your case, consider all the factors applicable to your situation and only then recommend the appropriate application and jurisdiction.
Why people choose Canada
There are many reasons why individuals might seek a second residency or citizenship and they include:
- More stability and security
- Tax efficiency
- Ease of travel
- The higher standard of living
- Increased options for children’s education
- Globalization and further investment opportunities
We would like to remind you that only some people can charge a fee or receive any other type of payment to represent or advise you on a Canadian immigration proceeding or application. These are:
- Lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society,
- Notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec and
- Immigration consultants who are members in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
These people are called “authorized” representatives. IRCC will not deal with representatives who charge for their services and are not members of one of the above groups.